I was planning to post something about the Chelsea Flower Show today, but then I attended the first ever Dabbler Summit… For those of you who weren’t able to be there yesterday, here are some photographs of the stylish venue – and here’s what you missed:
1) sofa.com’s hip and happening Chelsea showroom.
2) Flower beds more unique than any you’ll see at the Chelsea Flower Show.
3) Delicious free food and drinks.
4) Brit, Gaw and Worm et al in real life.
5) Glengoyne malt whisky and Dabbler tumblers courtesy of Glencairn Glass.
6) Fabulous views of Lots Road Power Station.
7) Boys’ toys, including model aircraft and Space Invaders machines.
8) Networking in the sofa lab.
9) More drinks in the pub till late.
10) Curious goings on in the loft.
Thanks for a most enjoyable afternoon – Dabblers are certainly connoisseurs of everything. It was lovely to meet you all. And, assuming you’re not too hungover, I’m waiting for an update. Any offers of a blow by blow account of what happened after I left?